<a href=”http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11622881/?claim=vbmun9p7m73″>Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
I really enjoy getting things in the mail, as strange as that may sound. I started going online and ordering random samples from companies a few years ago. I’ve graduated into paying for said samples- hence the Ipsy bag. For $10 a month, you will receive random samples (or full sized products) from companies promoting their products. Ipsy goes a bit above and beyond by sending your samples in a very cute and useable bag. This is what I got in January:
1. Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask-
I adored the smell of this. I am wary of using conditioning masks, just because of how oily my hair gets, but my hair gets drier in the winter. I am excited to try this.
2. Elizabeth Mott Shadow in Pearl. This was a very pretty color, but it went on gritty and the glitter was very abrasive. I enjoyed the sample, but I won’t buy full price.
3. Nourish Organic Moisturizing Facial Lotion. I love the light, citrus smell of this- it went on smooth and my skin drank it up. I may splurge and buy this.
4. Mica Beauty Tinted Lip Balm. This was a pretty color, but I think it may be better in the summer. It doesn’t provide the relief for chapped lips I so desperately need right now.
5. Proactiv Mark Fading Pads. I was SO excited to get this set of 4 pads. I have acne marks on my chin that won’t budge, and they drive me crazy. I am interested to see what these can do to those pesky scars.
All in all, this bag wasn’t too bad. It is a step up from Birchbox, in my opinion; their products are very expensive and never full size. I am looking forward to next month’s bag.
What about you? Do you subscribe to any beauty bags?
Welcome to my blog!
One of my resolutions for 2014 was to start blogging. I’ve always admired the women that do so; they always have such fun things to share and their memories are documented for the rest of time.
I am from a small town on the East Coast and am 23 (almost 24) years old. I also happen to work in law enforcement. I adore my job; it’s incredibly fun and can be very rewarding.
However, I still love the 3 C’s: craft (especially with glitter- hence the name), cook, and coupon. I also love to try new things. I will be sharing all these things with you! I am so excited to get started!
Enjoy the randomness that is my life.