I know that I go on and on about how wonderful Target it is, because it totally is. However, I know not everyone can make the trip to Target for groceries or other deals. So today, I went to Rite Aid to cash in on some deals I noticed from this week’s ad. It actually only took about 20 minutes because my deals actually matched EXACTLY how I wanted them. This never happens. I hope it’s a sign that better luck is coming!
Here’s the coupons I used:
– Two .35 off Softsoap hand soap, Sunday paper coupon (on sale this week for .99)
– Four $1.00 off any Satin Care Shave Gel, Sunday paper coupon (regularly $2.99, $2.39 with Wellness Card)
– One $2.00 off Midol 20 count +, Sunday paper coupon (on sale this week for $5.49)
– One $2.00 off (1 week only!) Excedrin 24 count +, Sunday paper coupon (on sale this week for $5.49)
– Two $1.00 off Almay Products, Sunday paper coupon (40% off this week)
– Two .50 off Colgate manual toothbrush, Sunday paper coupon (on sale this week for $2.99 with a $2.00 Up Reward)
I also used a $3.00 Up Reward from a previous purchase and a $2.00 off any purchase of $20 or more from a previous purchase. Before coupons and Wellness rewards, I would have spent $50.78. But with $16.20 in Wellness savings and $16.70 in coupons, I only spent $17.88. That ends up being a 64% savings. Not too shabby! I also ended up with two $2.00 Up Rewards ($4) for a future purchase. So essentially, I spent $13.88!
I really love saving money. I also learned today that my family is only $10.93 away from a $15 Up Reward due to a $100 worth of purchases in Rite Aids winter savings rewards. This ends Saturday, so you bet we’ll be hitting up Rite Aid to get that $15 off. Happy Savings!