I got this bag last week, but I had been running around too much to sit down and try the products. That being said, once I had the time, I knew I had to immediately sit down and tell you guys about it. I friggin’ love Ipsy.
I am OBSESSED with the bag it came in this time. It’s my favorite one so far. It’s also the perfect size. Many of my other little bags can’t fit things like a full size mascara in them. It’s also deep enough to fit multiple different products.
1. Cailyn Tinted Lip Balm in Apple Pink ($19 full sized)- I loved the little container that it came in. The brush was inside the top of the cap, which was pretty nifty. I usually lose the brushes. It is full sized, but the color is not for me. Maybe when I’m tan (if it would ever stay warm enough so I could lay outside), I’ll try it again.
2. Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Glide-On Eye Pencil ($20 full sized)- I love and adore Urban Decay. I own both the Naked 1 and Naked 3 palettes, but I haven’t tried the eye liner. This liner went on very smooth and was easy to make skinny, even lines with. And it did not want to budge. This is probably my favorite product in the bag.
3. White Gold Shadow and Highlight Mousse by City Color ($3.99 full sized)- Another full sized product. It’ll be nice to use on the corners of my eyes for a pop, but I wasn’t too enthralled with the product. It was a bit of a glitter overload. However, the comments say that many people used it on their cheekbones, so I may try that with powder layered overtop.
4. Microdermabrasion by dr. brandt ($78 full sized)- Confession: I am a bit of a scrub whore. I love how much better my skin feels after a good scrub. I did enjoy this product, as it did make my skin smoother and brighter. However, $78 for 2 oz is out of my price range. The sample is good for me!
5. Root Pump Volumizing Spray Mousse by Sexy Hair ($17.95 full sized)- This smelled really good and did volumize my hair. I love Sexy Hair products, so I may consider buying this one in the future.
So that’s my Ipsy bag for this month. How did you guys like your products? If you guys get an Ipsy bag, don’t forget to go on the website and review your products for points on future purchases!