I hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend. I feel rejuvenated and back to my old self. I’ve been in a funk lately, and a fun weekend filled with laughter, sun, and some adult beverages are just what the doctor ordered.
I got my Ipsy bag this weekend, and I am, once again, obsessed. If you’re new to this, Ipsy bags are $10 a month and are filled with a bunch of make up and beauty goodies.
This months theme was “fresh picks.” I love the burlap-esque bag everything came in.
1. Therapy Session Hair Mask by Eva NYC ($12 full sized)- I LOVE it when I get a full sized product that pays for the entire bag. I will definitely be using this product once the summer is in full swing. My hair can use some rejuvenation after being attacked by salt, chlorine, and sun.
2. Mineral Eyeshadow Duo by Pacifica in Celestial and Opal ($14 full sized)- The colors in this duo are so pretty and sheer. These are perfect for a soft look for work, where I tend to go minimal most days of the week.
3. Microdermabrasion Scrub by derma e ($29.25 full sized)- As I’ve said before, I love scrubs. This one smells amazing. What’s even better is that I’ll be able to use this a few times to see if it actually works. It’s hard to commit to a product when you’re not sure about it.
4. Take It Off! Exfoliating Honey Peel Off Mask by Hey Honey ($35 full sized)- Yep. I love peel off masks. There’s something fun about peeling off dirt from your face, literally. I was very excited to find this in my bag.
5. Sans Tan Anti-aging Sunscreen by Jersey Shore Sun ($40 full sized)- I really disliked this product. It had a strange consistency and left my face feeling gross. There’s also no way in hell I’m paying $40 for 2 oz. of sunscreen. No thanks.
Although I didn’t like the sunscreen, Ipsy doesn’t disappoint me, just like every month. Are you convinced yet?
I hope everyone has a wonderful week. We’re having a retirement luncheon on Friday for one of my coworkers, so I’m looking forward to that. I’m going to work on an arrangement to give to her as a remembrance. Next weekend, I get to see one of my sorority sisters in Ocean City, MD, and have a Memorial Day Party to go to on Sunday. So instead, here’s to hoping this week goes by fast!