If there is one constant about me, it’s that I like to eat. Call me whatever, but I will own that shit. I also, as previously mentioned, love getting things in the mail. That’s how my Love with Food subscription came about. For $10 a month, you will receive a box of fun goodies to try. The company will also buy a meal for a hungry child for every box you buy. What’s better than that?! Here’s this month’s box:
This month’s theme was Derby Days. All the snacks were healthy and inspired to keep you going on long days. Here’s what I got:
– Honeybush Caramel, Southern Mint, and Tropical Green Tea by Revolution Teas- I am so excited to try these. I love tea, but usually just drink regular, unsweet or green tea. It’ll be nice to try something new.
– Tarallino Snack by Terre Di Puglia- These are like little dried pasta chips. They’re going in my lunch tomorrow.
– Tropical Peach Drink Mix by Flavrz Organic- Organic drink mix that screams summer? Count me in.
– Sweet Potato Chips by One Potato, Two Potato- I am not a fan of sweet potato chips, but my coworker will enjoy the gift.
– Sea Salt Caramels by Le Caramel- Oh. my. God. Yes please. So good.
– Key Lime Cookies by J&M- These were a yummy snack, but I like key lime anything. Wasn’t a hard sell.
– Giddy Up and Go Granola- I never eat loose granola, but I’m excited to mix this with yogurt. It looks yummy.
– Hickory Smoked and Italian Black Truffle Sea Salt by The Spice Lab- These just make me feel fancy. I’m holding onto them until I find a good use.
As you can see by the list, the box is well worth $10. You can buy any of the products through the company’s website. If you’re interested in signing up, please click here: http://lovewithfood.com/invite?m=r&ref=ADJ