Hey y’all. I had a super shitty Tuesday, so it was nice to come home to goodies from the mailman. It’s even better when it’s food! Love With Food is such a great company. For $10 a month, you get 5+ samples of yummy food delivered to your mailbox. The company will also donate a meal to a hungry child.
This month’s theme was Fun at the County Fair, which ties in so well with summer. I am already obsessed with this box. I can’t wait to try everything.
1. Montreal Steak Spice Seasoning Potato Chips by Covered Bridge- I love steak and I love potatoes. I can’t wait to eat these.
2. Pineapple + Coconut Fruit Ice by Smooze!- Who doesn’t love popsicles? I also love the fact that I can pronoun and have heard of everything in this product.
3. Cinnamon Grahams by Skeeter Nut Free- These remind me of Teddy Grahams shaped like squirrels. They’re also made out of whole wheat flour, which is great to see.
4. Salty Peanut Salt Water Taffy by Salty Road- I love salted caramel anything, so I’m sold right away.
5. Lollipops by Yumearth- I’m eating one of these as I type! They are organic, gluten-free, and vegan, all of which is “in” right now. But they’re so delish, it doesn’t matter.
6. Crispy Cheddar by Back to Nature- The description next to these is “just like the crackers you loved as a kid, but without all the junk.” I love Cheez-Its, so if these are free of preservatives, count me in!
7. Kettle Sweet Peanuts by Love With Food- Sweet, salty, and nutty; yum!
8. Nutty Rice Bites with Blueberries by 180 Snacks- The package is so appealing, I can’t wait to dive in.
I am so pumped for this month’s box. Have I convinced you to try Love With Food? Click here: http://lovewithfood.com/invite?m=r&ref=ADJ