Can you believe that 2015 (and Christmas!) are only a few weeks away? Me either. Here I am, back from a 2 month hiatus (my bad), to review food and beauty products.
1. AHA 3% Facial Cleanser by Beauty Without Cruelty ($11.95 full sized)- I love the smell of this, and I love even more that it’s cruelty free and organic. I would buy all organic beauty products if they were more affordable. Some people posted that it was drying, but I haven’t noticed any difference. I use my Burts Bees moisturizer this time of year regardless. It does run a higher risk of sunburn, so I only use this product at night.
2. Boost Repair Treatment by Coolway ($29.95 full sized)- My hair is very oily and has gotten worse here lately (anyone have tips on how to fix that?), so I don’t use hair masks much. I’m sure it helps dry and damaged hair. It smells good too.
3. Butter Lip Balm by NYX Cosmetics in Marshmallow ($4.00)- I love NYX. LOVE it. I was disappointed at first when I saw the color of this balm in my bag. However, I was in for a surprise. The color and feel is wonderful, and the color allows for me to wear it to work or out at night. This is easily a staple for me.
4. Fairy Dust by Pixi by Petra ($10)- This product was full sized, but I had no idea what it was until going on Ipsy. Apparently this is used to make shadow pop, but the applicator sucks and does nothing but make a mess. I haven’t tried it yet to get a full report, but it seems like a frivolous beauty product.
5. deluxe lights, camera, lashes 4-in-1 mascara by tart ($20 full sized)- Let’s just have a moment of silence for how freaking awesome this product is. Oh. My. God. My lashes looked fake they were so long! I am so pleased with this product and it will make it’s way into my shopping cart!
The coconut candies, kettle corn, and cookie chips were the best part of my box this month. Want to sign up and receive gluten free, non-GMO, organic snacks every month PLUS donate a meal to a hungry child? Click below: