I actually made time to write this blog post today! I don’t go in until 2 today, and there was no way I was going to go to the gym with the way I’ve been feeling; it’s like I have a cold that won’t figure out what the hell it wants to be, except to suck the life out of me. I also have limited myself to 1 hour of social media a day (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) for Lent, so it’s amazing how much extra time I have!
- Mini Lip Gloss by Cargo Cosmetics in Anguilla ($10) – I enjoyed the color of this gloss, and it goes on well. It’s not too sticky either.
- Up All Night Volumizing Spray by Eva NYC ($24 full price)- This product smells amazing. I love that it protects against heat while giving volume, and it doesn’t leave my hair feeling weighed down and greasy.
- Large Angled Face Brush 504 by Luxie Beauty ($16, price cut to $8)- This brush is so soft and is also vegan friendly, something I really appreciate in a beauty product. This will be going into rotation for blush and bronzer application.
- Blush Cheek Powder by ModelCo in Peach Bellini ($22)- I just about fell off my bed when I noticed that this blush is $22. Does it give me Tyra Banks’ cheekbones?
- Natural Eye Liner Pencil by “Pencil Me In” in Amethyst ($6.99)- I love this color. It will especially pop with my brown eyes. However, the reviewers on Ipsy say that it doesn’t go on very smoothly and can take some swipes for a clean application.
The theme for this box is appropriately…Mardi Gras!!
- Lemon Wafer Bites by Dolcetto
- Traditional Hot Chocolate by Monbana (Vegan)
- Olive Oil Potato Chips by Boulder Canyon (Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Vegan)
- Baked Mac N’ Cheese Puffs by Snikiddy (Non-GMO, Gluten Free)
- Milk Chocolate Mini Pieces by Divine Chocolate
- Original Creole Seasoning by Tony Chachere’s (Vegan)
- Protein Almond Honey Bar by Rise Bar (Non-GMO, Gluten Free, 3 ingredients only!)
If you’re interested in trying Love with Food, click the link below: